Where to Find the Best Search Engine Optimisation Tools
SEO tools that work are listed here – and we’ve use them all, at various times for particular requirements. In SEO, there is no magic bullet involved, there is no immediate gratification – just hard work and attention to detail.. Good tools help a lot! The full benefits of website optimisation and its inherent website amendments may take months to be fully realised.
However, having access to good SEO tools makes a huge difference to the amount of time you spend investigating site status, determining problems and measuring results! If you are determined to take the DIY route, the following are all recommended as reliable and effective. (NB: we may receive a modest commission on some items.)
Work With The LATEST Information – 2019 SEO Books
- Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions – by Tim Ash, Maura Ginty, Rich Page
- The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization – by Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer & Jessie Stricchiola
- The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More – by Chris Anderson
- Ultimate Guide to Link Building – by Eric Ward and Garrett French
- SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs – by John Jantsch & Phil Singleton
- SEO 2019: Learn search engine optimization with smart internet marketing strategies – by Adam Clarke
- Get into bed with Google: Top ranking search optimization – by Jon Smith
- Create a Website and Profit: Your A to Z Blueprint for a Successful Website that Converts Visitors into Buyers – by Iskra Evtimova
- SEO Like I’m 5: The Beginner’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization – by Matthew Capala
- SEO Made Easy: Everything You Need to Know About SEO and Nothing More – by Evan Bailyn
Competitive Intelligence: SEO SpyGlass
To do all of this and more, we use SEO SpyGlass and I recommend you download a free copy and try it. The trial version has limitations, but its enough to give you a feel for what it does. To me, this is an essential tool!
Do your competitor/s rankings annoy you? Do they mystify you? Would you dearly like to know HOW / WHY they rank so well? What about a tool that systematically evaluates ALL off-site ranking factors on any of your competitor’s websites? Would you like to know what their Anchor Text Links contain, in all their incoming links? Be kinda nice stuff to know… right?
And at the same time, how about who links to them, from what pages, what their PR is, what’s in the link page title, how many outbound links on the page and much, much more!
Link Assistant: The single most important aspect of SEO, but its surely got to be one of the most boring / frustrating tasks imaginable. I’d rather stab myself in the eye with a screwdriver than try doing it without purpose-built software application! We use the Link Assistant SEO Tool to semi-automate the process of finding and communicating with potential link partners. Being able to create, manage and monitor your links with the absolute minimum of effort and maxim efficiency is a great benefit to a busy webmaster…
SERPs: Like to see where your site is positioned for your primary keywords? For fast and effective SE Ranking reports, for the average webmaster looking after a small number of sites and / or clients, then Rank Tracker is a good option.It might not have the same degree of support for multiple international search engines that WebPosition4 has, but then again, it does not have the same solid price tag either!
Website Auditor is unique SEO software that allows you to optimize your content the Google-tested way for Google, Yahoo!-tested way for Yahoo! and so on for over 370 local and international search engines. Links; Product Website – Free Trial
Link Building, Rank Checking, Website Audits
1.) SEO Power Suite
I’ve been SEO Power Suite since it first appeared! It is good, and is one of my most-used SEO software tools!
WebCEO is similar but not identical to WebPosition4 in terms of features and functions. Whilst I don’t use it as much, I would not want to be deprived of it either. There are times that one tools is more appropriate than another for a particular task.
Their “Free” Edition is remarkably feature-rich and is not heavily “crippled” as many Trial Versions of software are. Overall, its a close 2nd to WebPosition4. I certainly recommend that you get the trial version and learn to make it work – and I’m pretty sure you’ll like it well enough to purchase it… And I am sure you won’t be sorry!
3.) iBusinessPromoter (IBP)
In my professional opinion, IBP is a good choice as a lower-cost, professional-grade multi-purpose SEO tool.
iBusinessPromoter (IBP) is a multi-award winning website promotion software tool. IBP helps you get high search engine rankings:
- Get top 10 rankings on Google, Yahoo, MSN Search and others.
- Get more website visitors and increase your revenue.
- Outperform your competitors