Our On-Site WordPress SEO services are provided by a specialist WordPress SEO consultant with over 17 years of experience in WP search engine optimisation.
WordPress search engine optimisation services: The focus is on generating accurate meta-data content and correct branding.
Basically, this the same formula applied to all my affordable SEO packages, but WordPress SEO services have unique aspects that make it easier to do so much more.
Full page load speed optimisation to ensure your site is fast and gets good Mobile and Desktop scores on Google’s Core Web Vitals tests. From 21 May 2021, this becomes part of Google’s ranking algorithms.
WordPress expert SEO services deliver Page #1 Rankings!
WordPress SEO Services costs: $1,695
This is a “one off” cost for comprehensive WordPress On-site SEO package for a website containing approximately 30+ pages and posts…
NOTE: For many small businesses in a local niche market, the initial SEO works will be sufficient to lift multiple keyword phrase rankings into the first page of results. For that reason, as a specialist WordPress SEO consultant, I don’t propose long term monthly payments at the outset.
NOTE: The initial fee covers the initial work AND at least 3 months of follow-up efforts, fine-tuning and reporting by a WordPress SEO specialist consultant.
Once we have assessed the impact of the initial work. I may recommend what we should do in follow-up stages as/if required.
To follow up on the initial on-site efforts it might in some cases be helpful, even necessary, to either / both:
Off-Site SEO: Citations
Because SEO is usually a two part process: On-Site (On-Page) and Off-Site (Off-Page), your WordPress SEO specialist will advise if your circumstances require attention to incoming links (backlinks). This may be recommended if there are insufficient citations containing your NAP data (name, address, phone).
Citation Building costs: $700
This is a “one off” cost for an Off-site SEO Citation building project to expand your backlinks profile with high quality links from reputable websites. This underpins your Local Search rankings with a mix of Dofollow, Nofollow and References links…
As part of the initial website SEO audit, a WordPress SEO specialist will have already assessed the incoming link portfolio. If there are too many low quality (or toxic) links to your site, Google can automatically demote your website. Efforts to remove such links may be necessary, couple with disavowing them.
Too few links is also an impediment, and we may need to build citations (links) to your website from reputable sources.
Local SEO Services & Schema for WordPress
Local SEO Services & Schema for WordPress: $1250
This is a “one off” cost for Local SEO Services & Schema for WordPress – from $1250, for a website containing approximately 30+ pages and posts…
Once we can assess the initial outcomes, you can decide if you want more effort expended.
WordPress Search Engine Optimisation Services
Selecting the best WP SEO plugin for your site and getting it installed and configured correctly is essential to achieve a decent position in SERPs. The default installation of WordPress has very few SEO factors enabled and it also needs configuration to deliver best results.
If your WordPress business website or Blog is to deliver optimum benefits to your business, you absolutely need to ensure that;
Request a no-obligation WordPress Website SEO Audit and a WordPress SEO consultant will assess the issues, options and costs for you. Get a free, no-obligation assessment underway today!
Expert WordPress SEO Services Checklist
- Installation of the latest version of WordPress content management system
- Ensure that a mobile-responsive website design theme is in place
- Install and configure the best plugins for enhanced SEO performance (Yoast SEO)
- Ensure Contact Forms have anti-spam protection (ReCaptcha V.2 invisible)
- Zero Spam configured to prevent comment and contact form spam (or comments are disabled)
- Install an HTML Sitemap for visitors
- Configure Yoast SEO, including automated Google XML Sitemap generator for sitemap_index.xml
- Add a robots.txt file, including Sitemap path to refer search engines to the correct location
- Ensure robots.txt does not block Google from indexing core code – required to perform “mobile-friendly” assessments
- Exclude author and tags from indexing, along with vulnerable URLs
- Ensure custom 404 Page Not Found Error handling is in place
- Check that Permalinks generate correctly formed Search Engine Friendly URL’s
- Installation of a premium caching system for fastest possible page load times
- Install and configure a suitable WordPress Security Plugin OR Block Bad Queries WAF (firewall) plus Loginizer (brute force login protection) AND block XML RPC.
- Review all current plugins, replacing those known to be slower with optimal ones
- Prepare a WordPress Maintenance documentation with an outline of what’s been done.
Fixing these issues ensures you have a robust website that performs well on Google/Bing search results pages. There will be potential for rankings to be further refined and improved over time. An underlying goal is ensuring that the site is compliant with Google & Bing Webmaster Guidelines. An expert WordPress SEO consultant will ensure you avoid algorithmic penalties being applied to the site for inadvertent breaches of terms of service etc.
More WP SEO info: WordPress SEO Services Guide
Specialist WordPress SEO Services: Tools
WordPress SEO plugin applications are where the powerful WP CMS really comes into its own! Multiple choice of excellent “plugins” provide solutions to all the issues mentioned above. There are SEO plugins which;
- Manually (or dynamically) generate unique Titles and Descriptions across pages and posts (Yoast SEO)
- Automatically generates Google XML Site Maps, and updates that at every page edit (Yoast SEO)
- Auto-generates HTML Site Maps , and updates as pages/posts are added (Simple Sitemaps)
- Creates Table of Contents on pages, and updates as pages/posts are revised
- Image compression & optimisation with Shortpixel
- Improvements to page load speeds by “lazy loading” images
- Improves page load times by high-speed caching (WP Rocket Cache)
- Wordfence security to prevent malware insertion that gets your site blacklisted on Google
SEF URLs (Search-engine-friendly page file names) are implemented by the Permalinks function in Admin / Settings / Permalinks. The recommended option is /%postname%/ because it is fast, accurate and generates minimal page load overhead. Turning this on auto-generates a mod_rewrite code block inserted into the website’s .htaccess file.
As your WordPress SEO specialist optimises your site, he installs and configures a well-tested suite of robust SEO plugins. This ensure we are generating optimised and accurately categorised pages and posts across the entire site. Included (but not limited to) are;
- Yoast SEO with Google XML Sitemaps activated
- WP Sitemaps or Simple Sitemaps (HTML)
- Caching, image optimising
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) & Brute Force Login Security
Incoming Link (Citations) Portfolio Assessment
- Review the quantity and quality of inbound links / citations for over-optimisation
- Assess deviation from “normal” link profile and potential for Penguin penalty
- Recommend link improvement strategy
As professional optimisers with more than a decade of providing WordPress SEO services, we know exactly what works and what does not.
Additional WordPress SEO specialist services;
Contact The SEO Guy now and we’ll accelerate your WordPress web site into the future!
WordPress SEO References
Last Updated on Thursday, June 30, 2022 by Ben Kemp