Woocommerce Design Services
Woocommerce design services include using a theme specifically created for Woo or adapting a theme or platform to work with it. The choice depends on a variety of decisions of features and functions, coupled with a number of products, scalability and cost.
For a small business with a narrow product range and no international sales, it makes no sense to start with a monolithic e-commerce system that requires a lot of customisation (Magento, Prestashop, osCommerce etc.).
WordPress Shopping Cart Designs
There are several fine options for selling physical or digital products from within a WP site. WordPress is one of the world’s best content management systems for good reason. There are several great e-commerce systems available that plug straight into an existing WP design, examples being;
- WP e-Commerce
- iThemes Exchange
Mastering all of those is possible but seems a little pointless. For that reason, I prefer to work exclusively with Woocommerce because it is robust and full-featured.
Woocommerce Website Implementation
I provide a comprehensive range of Woocommerce website design & and SEO services and our shopping cart website development rates are very competitive. My WordPress organic SEO services include natural SEO built into the design. We’ve divided these E-Commerce web design services into a series of packages to simplify pricing and make it easy for you to step up in incremental levels if you wish to stage your expenditure.
NB: My WordPress shopping cart design & SEO rates may be significantly less than others charge. On top of that, I include a lot more as part of my packages!
E-commerce implementation cost ranges are, according to a recent Press IT survey, between $20k to $70k, and this will rarely include a professionally implemented SEO component.
NB: Prices above are indicative only… Because every E-Commerce job is slightly different, we will provide a fixed-price quote on individual projects.
Free E-Commerce Site Review
We will take a quick look around your eCommerce website, and provide a brief assessment that will outline the major issues requiring attention. We will recommend a package that meets your particular needs, and specify additional costs, if any.
To learn how we can help your E-Commerce business, click HERE for a Free Website SEO Review
Woocommerce Website Design Skills
We have the following core competencies available to work on your project;
- Graphics Design Tools -Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Image Ready, MS FrontPage, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, Director, Fontgrapher, Fireworks, Ultradev, Generator, GIF Animation packages, File compression utilities,
- Databases – Oracle 8i, SQL Server, DB2, MYSQL, Postgres, Interbase, Informix
- Programming – EJB/RMI, .NET, CORBA, ASP, ASP Turbine, PHP, Swift Generator, CGI/Perl, Active X Components, XML, WAP, COM & DCOM, Win Sock, Case Tools/Modelling Tools, Rational Rose, Visual Modeler
- Web Development Tools – Java SDK, Visual Studio .NET, Visual Café, Cold Fusion, Lotus Products. ProEngineer, AutoCAD 2000, 3DMAX,
- Search Engine Optimisation and more!
Page last updated on Thursday, October 12, 2023 by the author Ben Kemp