Search Engine Results Page (SERPs) Reporting
Using specialist reporting software, we are able to run comprehensive SERPs rankings report for your site, using the keywords derived from the keyword review done as part of the initial SEO package implementation, or as supplied by you.
The report will show your search engine standings by engine, page & keyword and visibility statistics across multiple local and international Search Engines including Google, Yahoo, MSN etc.
- Status reports can be produced at any time.
- Position listings can also be run as a monthly subscription service.
- Options include; competitive analysis against competitor’s sites, link popularity, page saturation etc.
Monitoring your targeted keyword positions on major search engines is an important facet of website optimisation.
- Knowing your are on an upward path is gratifying.
- Knowing that your search standings are stable is comforting.
- Becoming immediately aware that rank is falling is crucial to rapid status recovery!
One of the predicted by-products of Google’s relentless punishment of low-quality links is that unscrupulous competitors can now build bad links to your website in a deliberate effort to harm your ranking status. If undetected, this can progressively degrade your position in search engine results pages.
Being proactive in this area makes more sense than waiting until disaster strikes!
Link Monitoring Reports
The quality and relevance on links to your website are now a mission-critical element of rankings. It is important that you are aware of who is linking to you, in order to discern and take remedial action if a Negative SEO Campaign is mounted against you. Read more…
By accessing Google Webmaster Tools data for your website, we can check monthly on New Links, and assess those for quality, relevance and trustworthiness. We immediately advise you if problems are increasing, indicating an attack in progress.
We are able to implement remedial action by way of link deletion campaigns, and adding unwanted links to your Google Webmaster Tools “Disavow” list.