Table of Contents
- 1 SEO Rates Services & Packages Based on Business Size:
- 2 Google Penalty Reversal Services
- 3 Other SEO Services
- 4 Website SEO Audit Request / Enquiry Form:
- 5 Our Guarantee
- 6 SEO Project Time Frames
SEO Rates Services & Packages Based on Business Size:
Small Business SEO Package
All optimisation packages include revision of on-page and off-page elements. Employment of our services including work on headings, body text, keywords, title, description, meta-tags, body text, links, HTML coding error checks…
Advice on site structure, optimal menu and navigation elements, linking strategies, search engine indexing, HTML and XML Site Map generation and much more for clients in New Zealand, Australia, UK & USA!
- Affordable Small Business SEO Package: from $795 – > 20+ pages »
- WordPress Website SEO Package – from $795 – > 20+ pages »
Medium / Corporate Business SEO Package
- Medium Business Website SEO Services from $2495 – > 40+ pages »
- Bigger Business SEO Ranking Packages $3495 – > 75+ pages »
- Corporate Website Optimisation Services $4995 – > 150+ pages For large, multi-faceted sites with multiple services or products, includes extended SEO consultancy services. » Read more…
Google Penalty Reversal Services
- Penguin Penalty Reversal Package from $960 – option to manage a Linkdelete.com removal campaign on your behalf. Full analysis of your incoming link profile using both Google & Bing Webmaster Tools data.
- Panda Penalty Reversal Package is part of the above Business SEO Packages, you get a full website content analysis.
Other SEO Services
- Link Audit Services: evaluation of your link portfolio for penalties
- Search Engine Ranking Reports: One-off ranking reports
- Ongoing SEO Maintenance: maintenance services for ranking reports, submissions etc
- Outsourcing SEO Services: Web Designer/SEO Reseller, Partnership/Affiliate SEO
E-commerce SEO Package
Ecommerce – osCommerce & Zen Cart SEO – Price on application. Installation of Ultimate SEO URL’s, Dynamic Header Tags, All_Products etc. This ensures your product pages generate optimised, unique and accurate Meta-tags, with plain English HTML page names.
My Business SEO rates, packages and optimising services are very competitive. I provide a comprehensive range of search engine optimization service options for both on-site and off-site SEO. This includes both organic SEO (natural) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) services, plus a incoming links (back-links) audits to detect potential penalty issues.
I’ve divided these SEO rates and services into a series of packages to simplify pricing and make it easy for you to step up in incremental levels of SEO optimization if you wish to stage your expenditure.
- The rates provided on individual package pages are based on small to medium business sites with a single product or service e.g. hotels, motels, web designers, tourism destination and activity businesses etc.
- For larger, complex multi-functional businesses such as E-Commerce sites based on osCommerce or Cold Fusion etc, costs will need to be individually assessed and may differ markedly from those shown.
- SEO Consultancy Rates / Packages are based on $120 per hour (US$100). Project costs are usually a fraction of those charged by many of my competitors!
Free Website Audit Review – No Obligation
I will take a thorough look at your website’s online presence, and write a comprehensive SEO Audit review that will outline all the issues requiring attention. I will recommend a package that meets your particular needs, and outline the costs of remedial SEO solutions to problems identified. Let The SEO Guy give your site a WOF check via a no-obligation, free site audit examination review.
Website SEO Audit Request / Enquiry Form:
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
We offer the following guarantees;
- That you will get 100% personal service from The SEO Guy – a professional New Zealand SEO consultant
- No space cadets or English-challenged subcontractors will work on your site!
- That we will carry out all work according to the highest professional standards, in accordance with Search Engine Guidelines
- That there will be a demonstrable increase in Top 30 Rankings on the 3 major Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN) as well as a range of SE’s such as ASK, AOL, Fast etc.
- That there will be a positive improvement in website traffic volumes
Guarantee’s are awkward – but 18 years of experience has taught me that we will always make a positive difference. However, no SEO consultant has a special relationship with any search engine company, and there are 200+ elements that Google et al consider in their relevancy ranking algorithms… Therefore, it’s impossible to guarantee how a specific keyword phrase will rank within 4, 8 or 12 weeks.
Invariably, positive results normally start to show within 4 weeks, and will steadily increase over 12 week period.
SEO Project Time Frames
This is dependent on how busy we are when we are commissioned;
- Usually we get link analysis underway immediately as it is the aspect that takes longest to deliver results.
- We process website changes and page optimisation amendments over a couple of weeks.
Overall, we have a goal of not changing too much, too quickly – we don’t want the process to appear too much like an orchestrated SEO campaign…
The results of our efforts usually start to appear quickly – sometimes within 2 weeks as search engines find and assess the optimised page content changes. Removed links to your site take much longer to credited to you.
The full benefits of the work that we do will not become clear for 10 – 12 weeks. The time delay is usually due to the time it takes for link penalty removal efforts to filter through due to Google’s update process for the Penguin algorithm’s database…