On-site SEO services for medium-sized businesses are applicable to company websites with multiple products, services, activities and employees. As examples; optimisation of a nationwide car & van rental, national tour company, hotel & restaurant or construction company etc.
Medium Business SEO Services Package: On-Site
- from $2,495 (suitable SEO package for a medium business website with 40+ pages)
NOTE: For many businesses in a local niche market, the initial work will be sufficient to lift your rankings into the first page of results. For that reason, I don’t propose long term monthly payments at the outset. Instead, we should assess the impact of the initial work and THEN I will recommend what we do in follow-up stages as/if required.
Generally, that will be Off-Site SEO work, primarily involving link profile audits, identification and removal of toxic links etc.
Big business search engine optimisation is applicable to larger, complex websites with more products / services / business activities with websites. Examples include international tour company, law firm, and businesses with multiple staff etc.
These “corporate” website optimisation packages involves a lot more optimizer’s time and effort compared to our smaller business SEO packages. That’s particularly so in the areas of keyword research and provision of SEO consultancy services!
Corporate business entities are usually multi-faceted, with multiple products and services and locations. This means more pages we are optimising, all requiring customisation to ensure unique elements, utilising a lot more keywords etc. This package is suited to enterprises with 100’s of pages…
Corporate website optimization also means dealing with more complex, sophisticated design architectures. There are also business language terminology & acronyms to be optimised. This in turn requires a lot more time, analysis and thought to address…
Invariably, it becomes a consultancy role where we are dealing with layers of technical staff and multiple issues.
- from $3495 (suitable SEO packages for a medium business website with 40+ pages)
- from $4995 – 150 + pages, any incremental amount dependent on total page count and complexity.
Note: entry level here: Affordable Small Business SEO Package: from $795 – > 20+ pages »
Business Website SEO Enquiry
The Website Optimisation Process
The optimization process commences with a comprehensive, 20+ page website audit analysis. This will assess if the keyword phrases currently used on the site are accurately aligned with businesses product & service portfolio. Matching the word searches into the optimising process is crucial. It means that a searcher’s online lookups are more likely to connect the business with new clients.
We also run a keyword ranking report (SERP) to establish actual rank for the most relevant key word phrases. This establishes a benchmark to measure ongoing progress on a monthly basis as / if required.
Engineering a correlation between predicted searchers quests and website content pages is a not inconsiderable challenge… Whatever your potential clients search, our objective is to match him or her with the page that best meets the lookup term used, wherever possible.
Using the review analysis, I itemise the issues that require remedial action and then assess the cost of achieving the desired outcome. The more issues to be resolved, the more pages to be “fixed” and the greater the cost…
SEO services are not rocket science, and it’s my attention to every little detail that makes the difference.
On:Site SEO: Manually Optimizing
Audit Indexing Issues:
- 310, 302, 404 and 503 audit
- HTTP status checks
- 404 Error page and error handling
- robots.txt use
- Architectural analysis, page hierarchy review
- Menu and Navigation elements
- Site maps – XML & HTML
- Page load speed
- Internal linking structure
- Page internal link counts
- Broken links
- Site analysis – visibility, saturation, links
- HTML elements – code errors and standards compliance
- Search-engine friendly URLs
Content Quality Audit:
- Web page content assessment: quality, freshness and quantity, spelling & grammar, authoritiveness and originality…
- Internal linking efforts – over-optimisation of anchor texts, hyperlink titles
- META data – Page Titles, Descriptions, Keywords, Image Alt texts
- Check word count on all pages
- Check branding, call to action and unique selling proposition
- Keyword research – identify and establish appropriateness of targeted keyword phrases
- File naming conventions, including images…
- Image Alt text utilisation
Assess User Experience:
- Page load speeds
- Website design theme complexity and layout effectiveness
- Ease of navigation
- Site design and layout
- Content quality, freshness and quantity
- Assess Social Media utilisation / participation
Enterprise Trust & Credibility Factors
- Business Address details – postal & physical
- Business Contact details – emails, phones, contact forms
- Departmental contact details
- Privacy, terms and conditions, customer service
Off-Site SEO: Is the Inbound Link Profile Natural or Manipulated?
Evaluate Link Profile:
- Review quantity/quality of incoming links – sources, content, reciprocal
- Assess deviation from “normal” link profile and potential for Penguin penalty
- Assess potential for incoming Link over-optimization penalties
- Recommend and provide a link profile monitoring and enhancement strategy
SEO Audit Implementation
For custom web sites with proprietary CMS software, I provide SEO consultancy services guidance and suggestions on how to deal with the “red ink” issues raised in the review.. This is to assist your developer to make any necessary modifications to achieve desired SEO outcomes.
For mainstream CMS systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc, we may offer to implement coding modifications and applications for you, if in-house technical staff would prefer us to do that.
What we optimize
I will optimise a range of on and off-page content amendments for you, including but not limited to;
- Home and internal page meta-tags including Title & Descriptions
- Text Anchors / Bookmarks, Image Alt tags, Headings, First and Last Paragraphs
- Navigation amendments as/if required
- Remedy all possible shortcomings (some system limitations may preclude resolving 100% of issues identified)
- Link to us page content
We do this for all website internal pages, ensuring that all those pages are optimised to support the “theme” established in the Home page. However, some elements are dependent on the format and structure of the site – some CMS systems don’t allow editing of all elements.
Monitoring Ranking Progress
I run SE ranking reports at monthly intervals after commencing website optimisation project work. Because these use the previously established key words, we can assess the search ranking gains from the SEO services processes.
Linking: We will provide you with a comprehensive report on the current best strategy to follow with future links, reciprocal links, 1-way links etc, and how to avoid the undesirable ones.
Approximately one month after SEO work is completed, we will run a second SE ranking report (using the previous key words) to assess the ranking gains from the completed SEO process.
Our presumption here is that you or your web designer will be “plugging in” the above material that we supply. If you prefer us to do it, we are happy to do this, but there will (usually) be a modest additional cost.