Payment for SEO Projects
- All SEO Packages: for projects under $3,000, I require full payment in advance
- Large Business Search Engine Optimization, Design and Development Projects: for jobs over $3k, I will accept advance payments spread over 2 to 6 months
- Other Arrangements: these may sometimes occur for trusted clients.
NB: All projects will be quoted in your currency (NZ$, AU$, US$, GBP, Euro etc) as applicable.
Like most providers of Internet-based services, I prefer payment in advance, and if you think about it, you might too!
Prepayment is good for both of us – I can forget that nagging worry about chasing errant debtors, and get stuck straight in to doing your job in the shortest possible time-frame…. Basically, I cannot take back what I do… if you default on payments, I am usually unable to repossess my intellectual property. Work commences immediately payment is received.
Use of this website, and consequent engagement of The SEO Guy’s services, constitutes acceptance of The SEO Guy’s Terms & Conditions.
Consequences Of Default
Only trusted clients are afforded any credit over any period. In the unlikely event that a customer defaults on the agreed payments, he/she may expect the following;
- Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue daily from the date when payment becomes due, until the date of payment, at a rate of two and a half percent (2.5%) per calendar month (and at The SEO Guy’s sole discretion such interest shall compound monthly at such a rate) after as well as before any judgment.
- In the event that the Customer’s payment is dishonoured for any reason the Customer shall be liable for any dishonour fees incurred by The SEO Guy.
- If the Customer defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the Customer shall indemnify The SEO Guy from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by The SEO Guy in pursuing the debt, including legal costs for a solicitor and The SEO Guy’s collection agency costs.
- Without prejudice to any other remedies The SEO Guy may have, if at any time the Customer is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), The SEO Guy may suspend or terminate the supply of goods and/or services to the Customer and any of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. The SEO Guy will not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage the Customer suffers because The SEO Guy has exercised its rights under this clause.
- If any account remains overdue after thirty (30) days then an amount of the greater of twenty dollars ($20.00) or ten percent (10%) of the amount overdue (up to a maximum of two hundred dollars ($200.00)) shall be levied for administration fees which sum shall become immediately due and payable.
- Without prejudice to The SEO Guy’s other remedies at law, The SEO Guy shall be entitled to cancel all or any part of any order of the Customer which remains unfulfilled and all amounts owing to The SEO Guy shall, whether or not due for payment, become immediately payable in the event that: (a) any money payable to The SEO Guy becomes overdue, or in The SEO Guy’s opinion the Customer will be unable to meet its payments as they fall due; or (b) the Customer becomes insolvent, convenes a meeting with its creditors or proposes or enters into an arrangement with creditors, or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors; or (c) a receiver, manager, liquidator (provisional or otherwise) or similar person is appointed in respect of the Customer or any asset of the Customer.
For further information, please contact an NZ WordPress expert… at The SEO Guy… All of our SEO projects commence with website audit services that assess what needs to be done, and to provide a benchmark to measure performance against. This is conducted by an NZ WordPress consultant with 17 years of SEO experience.