SEO packages for New Zealand businesses
Specialist NZ website ranking service for medium-sized businesses. Applicable to company sites with multiple products, activities and employees. For example; a nationwide car & van rental, a national tour company, a hotel, a restaurant, a construction company etc.
Business SEO – $2,495
From $2,495 – the best website optimisation package for a medium-sized business site with 40+ pages. A one-off fee; focused on-page search engine optimising efforts. We remove any impediments to boost organic traffic. This cost covers the initial works AND at least 3 months of consultancy, monitoring, tweaking and reports….
Corporate Businesses Package:
NOTE: For many small businesses in a niche market, the SEO strategy is lifting your primary keywords to the first page of results of search engines. Therefore, I don’t propose long-term monthly payments at the outset. Instead, business owners can assess the impact of the initial work and then I will recommend what we do in follow-up stages as/if required. Generally, that will be Off-Site work, primarily involving citation building, backing profile audits, identification and removal of toxic backlinks etc.
Corporate SEO – $4,495
From $4,495 – corporate SEO for an enterprise business site with 100+ pages. This a “1-off “fee; focused towards high-quality content efforts. The objective is to fix all possible technical issues, boosting your Google search results. The cost encompasses the remedial works AND at least 3 months of consultancy, monitoring, tweaking and reports....
Big business search engine optimization is applicable to larger, complex sites. Examples include international tour companies, law firms, and businesses with multiple staff etc.
These “corporate” web page packages involve a lot more optimizer time and effort compared to our smaller business search packages. That’s particularly so in the areas of keyword research and the provision of consultancy!
Business entities are usually multi-faceted, with multiple products, services and locations. This means more pages we are optimising, all requiring customisation to ensure unique elements, utilising a lot more keywords etc. This package is suited to enterprises with 100+ pages…
Corporate website optimization also means dealing with more complex, sophisticated design architectures. There are also business language terminology & acronyms to be optimised. This in turn requires a lot more time, analysis and thought to address…
Invariably, it becomes a consultancy role where we are dealing with layers of technical staff and multiple issues.
- from $2495 (the most suitable SEO package for a medium business site with 40+ pages)
- from $4995 – 100 + pages, any incremental amount dependent on total page count and complexity.
The process commences with a comprehensive, 20+ page technical audit analysis. This will assess if the keyword phrases currently used on the site are accurately aligned with the business’s product & service portfolio. Matching the word searches into the optimising process is crucial. It means that a searcher’s online lookups are more likely to connect the business with new clients.
We also run a keyword position report (SERP) to establish the actual rank for the most relevant keyword phrases. This establishes a benchmark to measure ongoing progress on a monthly basis as/if required.
Engineering a correlation between predicted searchers’ quests and landing pages is a not inconsiderable challenge… Whatever your potential client’s search, our objective is to match him or her with the page that best meets the lookup term used, wherever possible.
Using the review analysis, I itemise the issues that require remedial action and then assess the cost of achieving the desired outcome. The more issues to be resolved, the more pages to be “fixed” and the greater the cost…
SEO is not rocket science, and it’s my attention to every little detail that makes the difference.
Manually Optimizing Content
Audit Indexing Issues:
- 310, 302, 404 and 503 audit
- HTTP status checks
- 404 Error page and error handling
- robots.txt use
- Architectural analysis, page hierarchy review
- Menu and Navigation elements
- Site maps – XML & HTML
- CWV metrics
- Broken links
- Site technical analysis
- HTML elements – code errors and standards compliance
- Search-engine friendly URLs
Content Quality Audit:
- Content quality assessment: quality, freshness and quantity, spelling & grammar, authoritativeness and originality…
- Internal links – anchor texts, hyperlinked titles
- META data – Page Titles, Descriptions, Keywords, Image Alt texts
- Check the word count on all pages
- Check branding, call to action and unique selling proposition
- Keyword research – identify and establish the appropriateness of targeted keyword phrases
- File naming conventions, including images…
- Image Alt text utilisation
Assess User Experience:
- Page speed improvement
- Web design theme complexity and layout effectiveness
- Ease of navigation
- Site design and layout
- Content quality, freshness and quantity
- Assess Social Media utilisation/participation
Trust & Credibility Factors
- Business Address details – postal & physical
- Business Contact details – emails, phones, contact forms
- Departmental contact details
- Privacy, terms and conditions, customer service
- External links (citation links building)
- Local SEO profile
- Social media profiles
Evaluate Link Profile:
- Review quantity/quality of incoming links – sources, content, reciprocal
- Assess deviation from “normal” link profile and potential for Penguin penalty
- Assess the potential for content penalties
- Recommend and provide a backlink profile monitoring and enhancement strategy
For sites with proprietary CMS software, I provide consultancy, guidance and suggestions on how to deal with the “red ink” issues raised in the review. This is to assist your developer in making any necessary modifications to achieve the desired outcomes.
For mainstream CMS systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc., we may offer to implement coding modifications and applications for you, if in-house technical staff would prefer us to do that.
What we optimize
I will make a range of content amendments for you, including but not limited to;
- Home and internal page meta-tags including Title and descriptions
- Text Anchors / Bookmarks, Image Alt tags, Headings, First and Last Paragraphs
- Navigation amendments as/if required
- Remedy all possible shortcomings (some system limitations may preclude resolving 100% of issues identified)
We do this for all internal pages, ensuring that all those pages are optimised to support the “theme” established in the Home page. However, some elements are dependent on the format and structure of the site – some CMS systems don’t allow editing of all elements.
Monitoring Ranking Progress
I run progress reports at monthly intervals after commencing website search engine optimization project work. Because these use the previously established keywords, we can assess the search position gains. NZ has some challenges in that the nearest benchmarking site/s is in Australia.
Linking: We will provide you with a comprehensive report on the current best strategy to maintain a natural link profile.
Approximately one month after work is completed, we will run a second rank report (using the previous keywords) to assess the gains from the completed process.
Our presumption here is that you or your web designer may be “plugging in” the above material that we supply. We are happy to do it if you prefer us to do it.
- Hubspot – 2023 SEO guide
- Google – SEO starter guide
- Search Engine Journal – Tactical SEO for 2023
- SEW – 2023 the year of SEO – why brands are leaning in and how to prepare
Page last updated on Tuesday, October 10, 2023 by the author Ben Kemp