Working with a reputable “white hat” SEO agency assures you that the search engine rules and guidelines will be followed and that there is no risk of penalties. We guarantee that we know and follow the rules, best practices and webmaster guidelines 100%.
We don’t do any of the following “black hat” or “grey hat” activities;
- Guarantee #1 rankings, nor do we claim any special relationship with any search engines,
- Claim to have any priority submit service to Google or any other search engine.
- Force clients to link to our website to derive any benefit from our service.
- Use shadow domains, nor own any shadow domains for our clients.
- Utilise doorway page strategies.
- Operate with multiple aliases or falsified WHOIS information.
- Have domains removed from any of the major search engines.
- Participate in link schemes designed to increase clients’ site’s ranking or PageRank.
- Link to web spammers or “bad neighbourhoods” on the web.
- Use hidden text or hidden links techniques.
- Engage in “cloaking” to deceive users or present different content to search engines than is displayed to users.
- Use illegal/surreptitious redirects.
- Send automated queries to search engines.
- Load pages with irrelevant words and phrases.
- Create multiple pages, sub-domains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
- Generate spam, and won’t contribute to it in any way, shape or form
Search Engine Guidelines:
Google SEO Starter Guide: SEO Starter Guide
Bing SEO Guidelines: Bing webmaster guidelines
To learn how we can help your business grow, ask for a Free Website Audit review.
Page last updated on Thursday, October 12, 2023 by the author Ben Kemp